среда, 2 сентября 2015 г.

Sneakers in the countryside

I used to live in a very big city but this year I spend in a little town where you can find lakes, forest and the river. I do love high heels but sometimes I prefer sneakers, especially when I wanna spend my time close to Mother Nature. Besides, it is safe and comfortable for a young mom like me. 
By the way, my mom also likes sneakers. 

But I still think much about my outfit I wanna look beautiful and sexy even when I'm not wearing cocktail dress and high heels. So I put on crop top, leather skirt with a high waist and voila! Don't believe those who think sneakers are only good for teenagers. 


I love when deep blue color meets pink. It is classy but still bright combination that helps you to look unique. 
I also think that tight midi skirts and midi dresses are made not only for high heels but also for sneakers if you are in a good shape, no matter if you are thin or a beautiful girl with a feminine body and sexy hips. By the way, I've got X-shape body. 
If you don't believe you look perfect in such outfit you can put a skirt which is longer, it makes the silhouette beautiful and slender. 
As you see the photo above is not mine, it is gorgeous Alessandra Ambrosio.

Or you can put on a short skirt or dress, that will make you legs longer. (The same with this photo, it is beautiful Rihanna but not me). 

As they say, shoes are boring, wear sneakers! :-)  

https://instagram.com/milla_foxy 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

BLACK FRIDAY // ЧЕРНАЯ ПЯТНИЦА

КАК НЕ ПОТЕРЯТЬ ГОЛОВУ ВО ВРЕМЯ BLACK FRIDAY? RUS Black Friday – отличный способ обзавестись необходимым за гораздо меньшую су...