вторник, 8 сентября 2015 г.

My Own Hollywood's Golden Age


Autumn moves on and we speak about  our plans for this season, we chase for autumnal inspiration, choose the best look. As for me, this autumn I want to learn more languages, to sing more songs to my girl, to create my own fantastic world and to describe it, to read even more, to walk even if I want to stay home and to experiment with different styles. 
For me autumn is something truly feminine, because it's romantic, moody and melancholic. So autumn styles are also feminine and charming. Golden era of Hollywod comes to my mind. When I think about this style I think it's something between Marylin's and Audrey's styles. It's sexy in a way but modest. For me it's a perfect mix, because I do think these actresses are the best women idols. 

I love tan, but I prefer aristocratic pale skin when I choose style for myself. I like it with red lips, ginger or brown hair and romantic dress. I really love accent on lips, in such moments my eyes are almost free from any makeup. 


instagram.com/milla_foxy

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

BLACK FRIDAY // ЧЕРНАЯ ПЯТНИЦА

КАК НЕ ПОТЕРЯТЬ ГОЛОВУ ВО ВРЕМЯ BLACK FRIDAY? RUS Black Friday – отличный способ обзавестись необходимым за гораздо меньшую су...