пятница, 11 сентября 2015 г.

Lady In Violet



I was looking through my photos and found these ones. I'm really sure that photography helps us to remember our life in details and makes us do it much better. I look at this pictures and I feel the same I felt then, I heard the sounds that were in the air. It's like my past touches me and pats me. It's amazing feeling, isn't it?
By the way, I like these photos very much. It was a perfect day with my hubby, we found a silent cozy park in the center of a big city and besides I created my perfect mix in a photo: fragile girl + brutal masculine motorbike. 
It was a violet day, and some people say it's a color of a deep personality, the others say that crazy people like it. I can say that both statements are so true about us. Shorts, striped top and low heels made my look perfect for urban life and sexy at the same time (remember that it's better to use horizontal stripes to attract your attention to your breast or hips, if you are not self-confident enough use vertical stripes). And also a violet flower made my look so romantic. 
Besides, I really like dark lip colors, especially when the lipstick is matt. And I can't imagine my makeup without an eyeliner – I do it but not often. 



Well, I wish your romantic violet weekend and I really hope you will remember it forever.

Sincerely yours,
Tamila Webster Zimakova 

instagram.milla_foxy 


4 комментария:

  1. Какой отличный блог; Ваш красивый и у вас есть реальный вспышки для моды и большой писательский талант
    Все лучшее сладкое Тамила
    SMS

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Большое спасибо, Сара! Приятно это слышать

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. а тут яркости как раз не хватает

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. фотографии мутноватые, мне здесь качественных фото не хватает )

      Удалить

BLACK FRIDAY // ЧЕРНАЯ ПЯТНИЦА

КАК НЕ ПОТЕРЯТЬ ГОЛОВУ ВО ВРЕМЯ BLACK FRIDAY? RUS Black Friday – отличный способ обзавестись необходимым за гораздо меньшую су...