воскресенье, 6 сентября 2015 г.

Red Autumn

If you ask me about my favorite color, I'll tell you it is red. If you ask me what color is associated with autumn, I'll tell you – RED. It's the color of something real, the color of blood, the color of the most beautiful fallen leaves. Red makes this season so beautiful and romantic. So, I don't agree when someone says the fall is boring and sad. I put on my hat, something red and my lips are also red... And I'm chasing for inspiration, because now is the best time for it.

Have a nice autumn. 

Yours truly,
Tamila Webster (Zimakova)

https://instagram.com/milla_foxy



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

BLACK FRIDAY // ЧЕРНАЯ ПЯТНИЦА

КАК НЕ ПОТЕРЯТЬ ГОЛОВУ ВО ВРЕМЯ BLACK FRIDAY? RUS Black Friday – отличный способ обзавестись необходимым за гораздо меньшую су...