суббота, 26 сентября 2015 г.

School girl



When I was a little girl, my amazing Mom created beautiful braids, so my hairdo was always unique and exquisite. I wore flared short dresses and detachable collars, even the lace one which I loved so much. Years passed and sometimes I want to give a rebirth to that outlook. Unfortunately now we live in different cities with my Mom (but we'll solve this problem) and I can't do such beautiful braids as she did, although I have a little daughter and I should learn it. Maybe my mom will come and help us? But now my hairdo looks like this in the photos. 
So, I put on flare plaid dress with white collar and I feel that I'm still open for new information, I'm eager to study again and to develop my skills 
Narrow belt attracts attention to my dreams and makes my outfit now absolutely school.
My legs are thin, so I put on white stockings or pantyhose and it looks okay. Otherwise, beige pantyhose should be used. Besides, I think these ankle strap shoes are made for true school outfit. 

That is all, never stop learning, my dear friends!

Instagram: milla_foxy

Yours truly,
Tamila Webster Zimakova


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

BLACK FRIDAY // ЧЕРНАЯ ПЯТНИЦА

КАК НЕ ПОТЕРЯТЬ ГОЛОВУ ВО ВРЕМЯ BLACK FRIDAY? RUS Black Friday – отличный способ обзавестись необходимым за гораздо меньшую су...