понедельник, 7 сентября 2015 г.

Magical number 3





My girl, three months ago it was a hard 
but a very happy day for us and of course it was an amazingly happy but nervous day for those who love us. It seems to us that you were always in our life with your charming smile and stubborn voice. Have I ever thought I would be a mom for such an incredible  girl? Oh no, I was sure maternity was not made for me but you changed my view. 

My girl is extremely active during the whole day, so when someone looks at my make-up, high heels and cute outfit and thinks I'm a lucky Mom of a very calm child... I just smile. Yes, I am very lucky because my girl is active, cheerful and she really makes me faster. Sometimes I think I'm a kangaroo – 'cause my girl almost always needs my hands, my hugs, my kisses. So now I can read, write articles and chapters of my book, drink coffee, put on my makeup while she "walks" in my hands. I learn different songs, I sing almost all the time like I used to do while I was 18. You know, I almost gave up music, but she inspires me. I guess I can creat a great music album during a week :-D 
I used to be the most beloved daughter, but now my parents are more interested in my girl than in me. And you know, I like it. She is like a better version of me.
Sometimes my hubby and I look like zombies but we are very happy zombies  and true slaves of our little goddess. 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

BLACK FRIDAY // ЧЕРНАЯ ПЯТНИЦА

КАК НЕ ПОТЕРЯТЬ ГОЛОВУ ВО ВРЕМЯ BLACK FRIDAY? RUS Black Friday – отличный способ обзавестись необходимым за гораздо меньшую су...