воскресенье, 6 сентября 2015 г.

Fall fashion

Fall fashion




I like to be a poet of the fall. I love all the romanticism and beauty that penetrates this season. I was born in late autumn, that is why I'm in love with the rain, red and golden colors and sweet (not bitter) melancholy. When I was a child, I grew up in autumn but not in summer. And now I also grow up but mentally in autumn. It is time for creative actions and my favorite "femme fatale" look. 

Purple dress
6.780 RUB - celebindress.com

Black pumps
54.445 RUB - giuseppezanottidesign.com

Crossbody handbag
1.710 RUB - catofashions.com

Lana black diamond earrings
156.150 RUB - bergdorfgoodman.com

Miriam Salat cuff bracelet
12.945 RUB - gilt.com

Apt 9 ring
685 RUB - kohls.com

Rusty felt hat
1.895 RUB - surfstitch.com

Urban decay eyeshadow
3.700 RUB - urbandecay.com

Nars cosmetic
1.655 RUB - mecca.com.au

Matte lipstick
1.645 RUB - sephora.com

Lancôme perfume fragrance
3.765 RUB - dillards.com

Curly hair care
2.160 RUB - kokocouture.co.uk

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

BLACK FRIDAY // ЧЕРНАЯ ПЯТНИЦА

КАК НЕ ПОТЕРЯТЬ ГОЛОВУ ВО ВРЕМЯ BLACK FRIDAY? RUS Black Friday – отличный способ обзавестись необходимым за гораздо меньшую су...