среда, 30 сентября 2015 г.

Farewell to blue sky


Well, we said goodbye to summer and packed all summer clothes and shoes. It's time for bittersweet melancholy and if we are craving for hear we can just look through photos. Actually I think that the worst thing about winter and sometime late fall is that the sky is dirty white or great. An artist sitting on the bottom of my soul is suffering and I miss bright colors so much. So, I spent the last hot day in a romantic blue dress.

The bodicle of a dress is gathered, it is perfect for those who want their breast to look bigger (it really works, don't hesitate). As for me, it was a brave decision because my bra normally is of a size C. But my arms are slender and even thin and it saved my look. Otherwise maybe it will make a girl much bigger. I also put on my favorite ring with spider net, it made my outfit a little naughtier. 
Narrow belt attracts attention to my waist and X shape body. Black manicure and black bracelets make me look not so "girlish" and make my outfit not so predictable. I also took my "dirty pink" bag because I love the combination of blue and pink – a "boy" and a "girl" color. That is all, be expressive and love your life!

Instagram: milla_foxy

Yours truly,
Tamila Webster Zimakova

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

BLACK FRIDAY // ЧЕРНАЯ ПЯТНИЦА

КАК НЕ ПОТЕРЯТЬ ГОЛОВУ ВО ВРЕМЯ BLACK FRIDAY? RUS Black Friday – отличный способ обзавестись необходимым за гораздо меньшую су...