понедельник, 14 сентября 2015 г.

Pilgrim on high heels


What was your dream when you were a child? I was a great dreamer and I still am, so my dreams were numerous and amazingly beautiful. One of them was to be a pilgrim. Even this word was so charming and mysterious to me. I wanted to discover new places, to absorb the elements of different cultures and to leave some pieces of my soul all over the world. Reading books is like being a pilgrim mentally for me, it is something 
like spiritual escape for those who want to travel even when they are at home. 


But when I speak about such a dream I should say that I don't want to be a lonely pilgrim, because I am an absolutely family portrait. I want my family to be similar in a way to Bremen town musicians. Being free together, free in a mental, spiritual way, being strong together is pure happiness. 

By the way I changed my hair color. I meet this fall with red and passionate hair. 


There is a fantastic company in my country which makes perfect clothes for those who feel like pilgrims. I also put on leather leggings and high heels because the territory I cross is quite alright for such shoes. Golden heels + golden zippers are exquisite details of my total black look. 
That is my city pilgrim image and I feel that soon all our dreams will come true.

Love each other, hug and kiss, believe in happiness and create it. 

https://instagram.com/milla_foxy


Yours truly,
Tamila Webster




1 комментарий:

BLACK FRIDAY // ЧЕРНАЯ ПЯТНИЦА

КАК НЕ ПОТЕРЯТЬ ГОЛОВУ ВО ВРЕМЯ BLACK FRIDAY? RUS Black Friday – отличный способ обзавестись необходимым за гораздо меньшую су...