воскресенье, 27 сентября 2015 г.

Like an angel


White is the color of innocence, the color of something spiritual and fragile. It seems to be absence of any color but it literally is the combination of all the colors, like a sun ray. White remove all the barriers and limits, it also enlarges the territory, that is why it's often used in  interior design. Besides, maybe this peculiarly of white makes us think that white should be associated with angels and heaven – it makes your soul limitless and enormous. 
When you put on something white you are not telling anything about yourself, you stay silent and you are mysterious, because no one knows anything about your attitude and your feelings. As for me, I rarely put on the clothes of this plot, because I need more emotions and passion. But I do love total white look, it unchained my heart. Shoes and bag of red color brings me back to life. 

Instagram: milla_foxy

Yours truly,
Tamila Webster Zimakova 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

BLACK FRIDAY // ЧЕРНАЯ ПЯТНИЦА

КАК НЕ ПОТЕРЯТЬ ГОЛОВУ ВО ВРЕМЯ BLACK FRIDAY? RUS Black Friday – отличный способ обзавестись необходимым за гораздо меньшую су...