суббота, 23 января 2016 г.

Waterfall of creation


I was always searching for myself, as they say. As for me, I create myself. Every second, every day. And one day I understood that I began to create myself in a right way. And I keep listening to myself and searching for a perfect road. Now I found a variant of relaxation and t's a type of creative activity at the same way. I'm talking about knitting. I love knitting standard things like hats, snoods and scarfs, and I also love creating something extraordinary like knitted headbands or necklaces. 
I also make Helsinki hats. 
All the items can be sold. And we are shipping worldwide.


Best regards,
Tamila Webster Zimakova 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

BLACK FRIDAY // ЧЕРНАЯ ПЯТНИЦА

КАК НЕ ПОТЕРЯТЬ ГОЛОВУ ВО ВРЕМЯ BLACK FRIDAY? RUS Black Friday – отличный способ обзавестись необходимым за гораздо меньшую су...