среда, 20 января 2016 г.

Snood for a real man


Well, I finished my snood. It's unisex, uniage and even unitype (human being or a teddy bear). 
Nevertheless, I presented it to my hubb. I tried to make it brutal and masculine 'cause my man is a real man. And I guess I coped with it :-) 



I must say the process is magical as any creative process is. I'm glad to be back in knitting and now I'm seriously in it amd there a lot of knitting projects in my head. Thanks for inspiration to my parents and to a month that I spent at their place. There are a lot of plots for different novels, art projects and knitting design are in my head. I read and re-read many fantastic books and came back to linguistics (my languages were reanimated). And of course, thanks to love of my life.

I wish you much inspiration as well!
Sincerely yours, 
Tamila Webster Zimakova 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

BLACK FRIDAY // ЧЕРНАЯ ПЯТНИЦА

КАК НЕ ПОТЕРЯТЬ ГОЛОВУ ВО ВРЕМЯ BLACK FRIDAY? RUS Black Friday – отличный способ обзавестись необходимым за гораздо меньшую су...