суббота, 30 января 2016 г.

How to look stunning during pregnancy

To my mind, each pregnant woman is flawless and charming. Nowadays we forget that pregnancy is a miracle and for us it is something ordinary. Unless we see a pregnant woman looking stylish and bright. I want each pregnant woman to be satisfied with her look and reflection in mirror, no matter how big her bump is or how many lbs she gained. Go on reading, I will help you to arm yourself with powerful style tips.

Jeans 


A few days before my girl was born :p Well, the first thing I gave up during my 1 trimester were my old jeans. Although my weight was 45 kg, I felt they are not for the future 9 months because they were tight and it was not okay for my belly. So I bought skinny jeans because I was almost sure I will be thin after my baby's birth and even during my pregnancy. These jeans look perfect with blouses, tops, tunics. As for T-shirts, I didn't put them at that period. They would make your look simple and even sad. Besides, I love when bump "is hidden".  If you are gaining more than I did, you should buy flared jeans for pregnant women. Look at the picture below (taken from my Polyvore account, made by me). 

Flared jeans must not be to tight so even if you would lose many kg after giving a birth you would be able to wear them. Besides you can put on tunics or a poncho, so you would be extremely stylish. 


You can also try boyfriend jeans. If you are afraid to look boring, remember that your top must be feminine and and with unusual silhouette. Also combine different textures or prints. Wear it with a beautiful hat or a beanie. 

Men shirt 

It's a perfect idea, especially if your boyfriend is as slender as mine is :D 
You can put it on with jeans or shorts and you will feel comfortable and stylish. 

Shirt-dress

This type of dresses is ingenious! Especially for pregnant women (and for those who love to hide belly). It's possible to wear with narrow leather belt or without it, as a dress or with tight pants, and with any type of body. Folds and resemblance with men shirt will make your look so fragile and charming. If you don't have such a one but you want a dress, you should buy a dress of this type. 

Dress-robe
Another perfect thing for the women  waiting for their children. This dress is quite tight, it's my size, but my bump  fit well even when it was 9 months. Such a dress will take its place in your wardrobe and afterwards it will be perfect for long walk with your kid. 
By the way, look at this colors: it was  absolutely clear what my future kid's gender was :D

Dress with drapery
One of my favorite dress helped me to look beautiful even during my pregnancy. This is not a "balloon-dress", but it's got complicated drapery which hide any belly, besides it's ombre effect attracts attention to your breast but not your belly or hips (visually hips and belly can even look smaller). Take into account these tips when you choose your dress. 

(Silk) Overall
It's not made to be too tight, it's not made exactly for pregnant women. It's made to be weightless and spacious. Each woman would feel a real woman in such clothes. And afterwards you would feel the same and there will be no need to put it into a garbage or to wait for antother pregnancy. You wold certainly wear it with any body type. 

"Marylin Monroe's dress"
1. It's beautiful, sexy, classy, fragile, elegant. 
2. No matter how big your bump is it would fit
3. Take in any color you like and you still look beautiful. 

Mantle Clothing 

Thanks to Bat Norton for creating such a stunning piece of art (yes, it's awesome). I had a dream to have a pilgrim's mantle and my hubby presented it to me during my pregnancy. I was always able to hide myself when it was cold, my bump fit and I still looked stylish and it suited me perfectly. Now I am again 45 kilograms and I am still in love with it.
The picture was taken 3 months later than my girl was born. Now I am waiting for spring to wear it again. Although I am even thinner now it still looks great. 

Well, I armed you with a lot of tips. Now a several "do not" and you will always be perfect. 

Do not 

• Do not wear tight T-shirts especially if your waist is not so thin now. No, it's not a crime, but you would look much more beautiful in tunics, blouses, dresses. T-shirts will make your outfit less charming than it could be. 
• Do not buy coats, jackets according to your bump's size. It would certainly take its place in garbage and would make you cry afterwards. You can buy a parka or a coat with spacious silhouette but not a classy coat in enormous size. 
• Do not buy clothes which seems ugly to you only because it's the only thing you fit in now. Seriously. It's better to spend the whole time in one beautiful dress than in many ugly clothes. 
• Do not buy those overalls for pregnant women. Very often they make women body not charming and not pretty at all. 

And remember that you are a piece of real beauty, especially now. The most important thing is your mood and your level of happiness.

If you need my assistance in questions of style, beauty and fashion, feel free to contact me: morena.del.boscaje@gmail.com

Yours truly,
Tamila Webster Zimakova 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

BLACK FRIDAY // ЧЕРНАЯ ПЯТНИЦА

КАК НЕ ПОТЕРЯТЬ ГОЛОВУ ВО ВРЕМЯ BLACK FRIDAY? RUS Black Friday – отличный способ обзавестись необходимым за гораздо меньшую су...