четверг, 28 января 2016 г.

Spring 2016 Couture

All the pictures are taken from the Internet (wwd.com) 

My dear subscribers, readers and people who just pass by! 
Today I would like to speak about designers who impressed me most of all during Spring 2016 Couture in Paris. 

Ulyana Sergeenko

As always, Ulyana Sergeenko's collection is extremely feminine, fragile and flirty. In clothes by Ulyana a woman feels like a real impressive and extremely attractive. Lace, silk, tender colors, lace caps (can you imagine how touching it is), sexy silhouettes, even when we talk about pants made by her. You'll never think this item historically was taken from men wardrobe. To my mind, different items from this collection would look beautiful and lovely on each woman, no matter what her body type is (of course, I'm not talking about extreme mini, this length is good not for everyone). I also love shoes from this collection. They are absolutely remarkable. 

Alexander Vauthier


I feel something special when I look through the photos. It is like the designer looked at the items from my wardrobe and made something even much better :) Of course, it's just a joke but in this collection almost everything that I love was connected: high black boots, strict, even military coats and jackets, extreme mini, fresh colors and leather, white pants which attract attention to women hips. Well done! I'm totally in love ;-)

And what are your favorite designers of Sping Couture show? Let's talk!

Yours truly,
Tamila Webster Zimakova 







Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

BLACK FRIDAY // ЧЕРНАЯ ПЯТНИЦА

КАК НЕ ПОТЕРЯТЬ ГОЛОВУ ВО ВРЕМЯ BLACK FRIDAY? RUS Black Friday – отличный способ обзавестись необходимым за гораздо меньшую су...