вторник, 19 января 2016 г.

As white as snow

Snow has been falling in my city for almost 2 weeks already. It's extremely beautiful and magical both if you stroll or sit at home with a cup of coffee or cacao with marshmallows and an interesting book or a film. This weather inspired me to knit a woolen snood which is very cozy, warm and beautiful. I'll show it to you later. This weather also reminds me of some of my spring and summer total white looks. Although I like snowy winter, I miss hot summer a lot. Or at least I need warm spring. 


As you perhaps noticed I love extreme mini, shorts or very short skirts. Very often I put on sneakers but not high heels with them not to look too noticeable :-) Especially with super sexy pantyhose like this which imitates stockings. 


I also like combination of different grey print design on white. It always reminds me of marble.
So, you can see the combination/contradiction of such prints on my bag and on my hood. 

Well, I hope all your days are bright even if they are white. Have a nice week!

Sincerely yours,
Tamila Webster Zimakova


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

BLACK FRIDAY // ЧЕРНАЯ ПЯТНИЦА

КАК НЕ ПОТЕРЯТЬ ГОЛОВУ ВО ВРЕМЯ BLACK FRIDAY? RUS Black Friday – отличный способ обзавестись необходимым за гораздо меньшую су...