вторник, 26 января 2016 г.

Alternative mood



Sometimes it's too hard for metal-lover and a gothic soul to keep oneself inside of strict borders. On days like these I make a decision to add something alternative to my outfit: leather leggings or a skirt, brutal boots or shoes on extremely high heels, dramatic makeup and even black lips. Today black lipstick is my choice. My outfit is dark, so I put on  orange boots in order to add something bright and extraordinary to my look. 
I also feel something special when I see high stockings with black lace. It's too fragile and got at the same time. 
Do not think that alternative girls have no time for reading. They are always eager to learn something new.

And what do you put on when you feel naughty? ;-p



2 комментария:

BLACK FRIDAY // ЧЕРНАЯ ПЯТНИЦА

КАК НЕ ПОТЕРЯТЬ ГОЛОВУ ВО ВРЕМЯ BLACK FRIDAY? RUS Black Friday – отличный способ обзавестись необходимым за гораздо меньшую су...