пятница, 22 января 2016 г.

Guerlain vs. Yves Saint Laurent

I am a great lover and admirer of eylines. Sometimes I love them strict, sometimes I need deep smoky eyes and there are days when I need them to be like Cleopatra's eyelines. Maybe it's not quite alright but eyes without eylines and makeup seems naked to me :)) It could be balanced only by red or dark lips. 
I consider eye penciles, shadows and and felt-type eye markers to be great invention, especially for smoky eyes. But I still need classy liquid eyeliner to be in my beautician. And today I want to speak about my favorite ones. 
YSL Eyliner Baby doll liquid eyeliner (this photo is taken from the Internet, all the others are taken by me)

Ideal ,perfect eyeliner. It can help you in making eyelines of any type: classy or dramatic, thin or thick, natural or expressive. 
Pluses: 

+ thin and soft brush, it makes this eyeliner perfect for makeup of any type;
+ beautiful colors. Usually I use classy black eyeliner, because my eyes are dark brown, my eyebrows and eyelashes are black. But in this collection I love Chocolate Reflections. It's quite dark and attracts attention to the color of my eyes. It even makes my eyes and my eyesight deeper. Besides it looks quite natural and it is good for nude makeup;
+ long lasting effect. It is very important for a young mom like me, because you never know when your day begins and when the end of your day will take place;
+ you can take it with you anywhere, it's very comfortable.
Minuses:

– If you are a beginner in eyelining art  it will be difficult for you to draw a beautiful line. It's because of a very thin brush. I consider this eyeliner to be perfect for this who've got great skills in eyelining. 

Guerlain Eyliner Longue Tenue Bi-Phase 

Pluses:

+ Deep, rich black color. For those who love perfection, who are strict in choosing colors. My black eyeliner is NO DOUBT black and fatal;
+ It's easy to use, no matter if you are a beginner or a great artist of eyelining. 
+ The brush is soft and there's no need to push, you only need to make smooth lines;
+ Design of a tube. And again it's made for perfectionists, for those who don't need just eyelines but need some a makeup masterpiece. Long stunning cap and a tube made of Matt glass. 

Minuses:

– Although it's amazingly beautiful, the tube is not perfect. It's to easy to crash the cap. I must say that I didn't take a tube with me anywhere, it just took place in my beautician but it crashed. Next time I will try to keep it in its box, but not in my penal.
– If you make just one line but don't put two or three layers it will stay perfect for a long time (look at my photo, I even took a shower with these eyelines), but if there are more than one layer a few hours later the eyeline may "crash" and it will cover the area around your eyes with black spots. The same if you happen to be in the street during severe rain or snowfall. 


Well, this is my verdict: if you are a beginner take the 2nd variant, but be careful while taking it with you anywhere. If you are a master of eyelining take YSL. It's a dreamy eyeliner.

Be beautiful anyway!

Yours truly,
Tamila Webster Zimakova 


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

BLACK FRIDAY // ЧЕРНАЯ ПЯТНИЦА

КАК НЕ ПОТЕРЯТЬ ГОЛОВУ ВО ВРЕМЯ BLACK FRIDAY? RUS Black Friday – отличный способ обзавестись необходимым за гораздо меньшую су...