вторник, 9 февраля 2016 г.

Paradise for a coffee addict


(This yummy pic was downloaded at evermine.com)

Hello, my dearest readers and subscribers! Today I want to talk about my coffee experience. 

Well, it happened at last! I tried well known Skrab (coffee scrub). And I must tell you, it's fabulous treatment. I used to make it by myself but I've bought ready coffee product for the first time.
Let's talk about all the positive moments.

Pluses

• Your skin is extremely smooth and your face looks full of energy and life;
• If your skin peels off, use this scrub regularly and your problem will be solved. But don't forget about intensive skin nutrition, otherwise it will be damaged;
• Stretches on your body become less significant (actually I don't have them, it's only a famous fact);
• As a mom of a little baby girl I don't have enough of sleeping hours. So sometimes I am dissatisfied with my skin color. But with the help of scrub my skin looks more blushed;
• Smart body skin. It's too easy for me to lose weight, of course, there are some significant pluses in it but I should care about smartness of my skin. And coffee scrub is a great helper in this question; 
• Perfect smell for coffee lovers. Your bathroom, your body smell is not annoying but delicious.

Attention!

• If your skin is dry, there are some red spots on it, inflammation or acne, be careful! It can damage your skin;
• It's better for oily skin;
• Although there are great components in  scrub, don't forget to use cream for your skin type. 

You can make this scrub at home for yourself. 

Use some coffee, add sea salt, orange oil, almond oil and vitamin E if it's possible.

You'll get perfect mask! 

2 комментария:

BLACK FRIDAY // ЧЕРНАЯ ПЯТНИЦА

КАК НЕ ПОТЕРЯТЬ ГОЛОВУ ВО ВРЕМЯ BLACK FRIDAY? RUS Black Friday – отличный способ обзавестись необходимым за гораздо меньшую су...