воскресенье, 11 октября 2015 г.

Red lips



I must confess, I'm a great lover of red lipstick. For me it's dramatic, sensual and truly seductive. I love different shades of red, and if you examine my beautician you'll find "50 shades of red" or something like that. 

Today I will speak about Art Design by Collistar. Just take a look at it and you'll understand why it has got such a name – it' a real cosmetic masterpiece. 
Beside its exquisite appearance, it has also got fantastic vanilla smell, and for me smell is always important. 



Well, I've got N 16 Ruby. Let's examine it in details: 
• It's not dramatic "bloody" red but flirty with some fade pink elements;
• I love it's texture, you feel like you deal with soft lip balm;
• I like the way it can be applied on lips, you don't need any brushes, it's easy to apply it in a correct way, thanks to its geometric form;
• It's rather resistant, there's no need to remake your makeup each hour;
• It is glossy, so when I need matt ruby lips, I apply only lipliner. By the way, actually it doesn't make lips dry but I regularly put lip balm on my lips for them not to suffer. 
So that is all, strict eyelines and soft pink blush and my makeup is ready. 

Yours truly,
Tamila Webster Zimakova 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

BLACK FRIDAY // ЧЕРНАЯ ПЯТНИЦА

КАК НЕ ПОТЕРЯТЬ ГОЛОВУ ВО ВРЕМЯ BLACK FRIDAY? RUS Black Friday – отличный способ обзавестись необходимым за гораздо меньшую су...