воскресенье, 23 августа 2015 г.

Beach time

I've been living in Moscow for the last 5 years, and you know summer lasts about a few days here and winter lasts 6 months. I was born in the very south of my country, and as a southern girl I feel so uncomfortable when it's cold. I always try to catch sunny days, and this summer was the first for my summer girl Caroline. 

On this very day I want her to receive as much of vitamin D as possible. The result – her sweet cheeks got sunburnt. Young moms, be careful when you want the best for you children, especially for newborn babies. Nevertheless we had perfect time – Carey enjoyed sleeping in the open air, I enjoyed my tan and "water time" in my sexy monokini. 


My sweet sisters and my Granny (unfortunately, she is behind the scenes) made a perfect company to me. 



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

BLACK FRIDAY // ЧЕРНАЯ ПЯТНИЦА

КАК НЕ ПОТЕРЯТЬ ГОЛОВУ ВО ВРЕМЯ BLACK FRIDAY? RUS Black Friday – отличный способ обзавестись необходимым за гораздо меньшую су...